Accede Mold & Tool Co. is an international leader in the design and manufacture of plastic injection molds. Accede offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, paid holiday’s and vacations, as well as a 401(k) with company matching contributions.
We are actively seeking self-motivated Computer Aided Drafting and Design candidates. Candidates should have an excellent grasp of mechanical drafting principles as well as a creative approach to engineering new ideas and mechanisms for injection mold design.
• Generate 2-D drawings from 3-D models to relay design intent to Manufacturing.
• Document and release work instructions to Manufacturing personnel.
• Generate design modifications/ Engineering changes to existing mold designs.
• Generate mold assembly/ disassembly/ maintenance manuals as required.
• Computer Aided Design and Drafting Certificate.
• AAS degree in Mechanical Technology
• Siemens NX Drafting/ Modelling experience a plus but not required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Job Type: Full- time
Apply online or mail applications with cover letter, or apply in person, to:
Accede Mold and Tool Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1125 Lexington Ave.
Rochester, NY 14606