Accede Mold & Tool is an international leader in the design and manufacture of plastic injection molds. We are located in Rochester, NY and have been serving our customers for almost 40 years. Quality and customer satisfaction have always been primary objectives and we are currently registered to ISO 9001:2015.
Accede Mold & Tool Co., Inc. offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, paid holidays and vacations, and 401(k) with company matching contributions.
Accede is currently seeking experienced Machinist to manufacture mold components.
· Follow all shop safety guideline.
· Read and understand engineering drawings, control plan information and related verbal instructions.
· Set-up work-piece in machine.
· Select proper measuring device to inspect work-piece as required.
· Maintain personal tools in good working order and comply with company calibration requirements.
· Able to operate mills, lathes, and surface grinders
· Experience with pre-heat treat preparation and tight tolerance finishing of hardened tool steel components
· Experience with EDM, Wire, and CNC are preferred
· Prior Mold Making experience preferred
· Quality oriented
· Work well with others
· Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full- time
Apply online or mail applications with cover letter, or apply in person, to:
Accede Mold and Tool Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1125 Lexington Ave.
Rochester, NY 14606